Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So yesterday was a very disapointing day for me. Me and a couple of my buddies went out to see Nacho Libre. It was absolutly horrible! No joke, this movie was so bad, I almost fell asleep. I should have followed the other people who walked out of the movie, but I figured that I spent $7.75 so I should at least see it all. It was really bad though and I think a low point in the career of Jack Black. The highlight of my day was when we went to Rubio's afterwards and had some fish tacos. Good times!
In other news, I leave in a week. I am pretty excited and am ready to leave. My buddy Mike Brizzie left yesterday to head up to Utah. He reports to the MTC tomorrow in Provo and will be there for the next two months or so, then head down to Mexico. It was really cool to see his farewell on Sunday. I actually got a little teary eyed since I knew that I wouldn't see the guy for two years and plus I have to do the same thing this week. And lastly, I am taking my drive test on thursday! Yeah, it's pretty sad that a 19 year old doesn't have his license yet, but hey, I'm getting it now dangit! That's pretty much it from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?