Sunday, May 28, 2006

Well Aloha to everybody out there in blogger land. Nothin too exciting has been going on in the life of Tyler. Actually, it kinda sucks right now to be honest. I really miss Hawaii, Yucaipa sucks because everybody still acts like they are in highschool, and there is absolutly nothing to do. So I have now resorted to watching movies whenever I have the chance to. It keeps me sane at least. I have also been working quite a bit as well. A guy from my ward lives up the street from me and has this huge hill that is covered in weeds so I have been pulling up the weeds for him. 8 bucks an hour, so it's not too bad. Also, my neighbor across the street, Jeff, delievers goods to fast food places and he asked me if I would be willing to help him out. I get paid a hundred a day, but they are pretty long days since the places that he delievers to are up in Santa Barbara and Santa Maria. It was a nice drive though since when we get up to Santa Barbara we drive by the coast and it reminds me of Hawaii since the water up there is actually blue. Not as nice as the water back in Hawaii, but close. Plus, there are a lot of dolphins up there and I saw a few jumping out of the water. It was sweet!
As I said before, I have seen quite a bit of movies since coming back. Only a couple in the theaters though, which were DaVinci Code, Over The Hedge, and X-Men 3. DaVinci was really sweet. I'm pretty mad at myself for not actually reading the book before seeing the movie, but I will read it after the mish. Over the Hedge was alright, had some decent parts in it. Wasn't as good as Ice Age 2 though. And finally X-Men was amazing. They did a great job with it and with keeping with the storyline of X-Men. I am a little mad that Gambit wasn't in the movie, but hopefully he will be in the next one. Also, Nightcrawler wasn't in it either, and I was pretty bummed about that. Just so everybody knows, there is a little clip at the end of the credits, and you want to see it. Trust me. Welp, that's it from me. I am out.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?