Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So I am back in the little town known to some as Yuc-town. The name is quite fitting if you ask me. For the most part, it sucks to be back here. I miss all my buddies from BYUH, I miss the beaches, I miss the late night food runs, I just miss winter semester in general. Now I am in Yucaipa, where there is no ocean, where the air is freakin horrible, it is bloody hot in the day and really cold at night, and where the only things that I do is at night. It is only temperary though since I will be leaving for South Africa pretty soon. I'm pretty excited about that since I hear nothing but good things about it there.
Today I deleted my myspace. I'm actually quite glad about this decision since I feel that it has just gone downhill. I personally think that it is retarded, a waste of time, and really I'm just over the whole myspace thing. Now, it is on to better things like facebook! Other then that, I have been watching a lot of movies lately, pretty much just trying to bulk up before I leave. Welp, that's pretty much it from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?