Thursday, April 27, 2006

Well, winter semester has come to a close. I am actually really sad to say those words. This semester has seriously been some of the best times of my life. I met some amazing guys and am actually really mad that I never hung out with them last semester. We had a lot of good times going around in the island, cramed inside of Karly's Honda Element. Some of the best times though where when we just stayed inside of Kev's room, playing video games, and just talkin. Or going to Karly's place and just acting completly dumb. Good stuff. But guys, I really am going to miss you. You have helped me grow up a lot, and I actually feel like I am a college student now. Thank you all for everything. I will miss you but I know that you all will be out in the field at the same time as me and we will come back to this little island and keep that friendship in tact. Thanks again for everything. Aloha Oie.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?