Thursday, March 02, 2006

So it has been raining here for this past week, but these last few days it has been constantly pouring. I'm not joking when I say that I don't think that it has stopped raining for the past 48 hours. It sucks. The one good thing is that school got canceled today since Hawaii has no sewer system and everything gets flooded really easily. Our campus is flooded really bad in some areas. The front field water goes up to a little bit lower then my knees and some parking lots are just as bad. It is insane. Cool but insane. Hopefully they cancel school tomorrow as well since I have to write a speech for my English class. With the way that it is raining right now, I don't see why they wouldn't. We shall see though. Welp, that's pretty much it from Hawaii. Oh, one more thing. My friend Kevin got his mission call the other day. He is going to Brazil, like the north west part of it. I should be receiving my call within the month. It's exciting! Take care. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?