Friday, February 10, 2006

So I must admit, I had probably one of the funniest/ most awkward experiences yesterday. I am in the process of filling out my papers for my mission and one of the things that I have to do is get a physical. So yesterday I went to the Kaiser in Kahuku for my appointment. Now, being a guy, it kind of sucks to get a physical anyways, since you have to do the ever famous "Turn your head and cough". So the time came for me to step up on the seat and drop the shorts. So I did, and then the doctor begins to tell me, "Now, while you are gone on your mission, make sure that you rub your testicals about once a month to make sure there are no weird bumps or anything on them. Also, this is where you put your fingers to check if you have a hernia, and after you cough, if you feel a bulge, that is not a good sign". I seriously wish I was making this all up, but I'm not. The guy was seriously telling me all of this while getting my physical. I just found it weird since this was my third time getting a physical in my short span of 18 years and the first time a doctor said ever said all of that stuff. So, that was my funny/awkward experience. School's going well, work's amazing, the weather is freakin cold, and that's pretty much it. That's it from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?