Friday, February 03, 2006

It's been a while since I have actually made an update. Sorry about that blogger peeps. Um, so school is going really well right now. I'm enjoying my classes for the most part. I have a lot more work this semester then I did last semester but it's a good thing, keeps me busy, although now I have pretty much no free time to just chill. This semester is awesome though. We have had both the president of BYU Provo and BYU-Idaho come and speak at a devotional. Both of them are really amazing guys and I was really glad that I got to hear them speak. Other then school, work is going well. I found out today that I am getting $30.40 a day, so I'm pretty stoaked about that. I also found out today that the ever famous Sunset Pizza is getting shut down at the end of this week. It's a sad since that pizza is really good, although a little bit on the pricey side. Rumor has it that Quiksilver baught the lot that Suset Pizza is on and they are going to put in a surf shop. Also, Laie is moving up a notch. They have finally started doing renivation for the Taco Bell in the Laie shopping center. It's no Del Taco, but it's the closest that I can get to having real mexican food here on the islands. Well, that's pretty much it from my end. Hope all is well back on the mainland. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?