Sunday, January 08, 2006

Well, the end of my vacation is rapidly aproaching. That is correct ladies and gents, I am peacing out of Yucaipa, yet again, tomorrow. And I never thought that I would actually say this, I am really looking forward to it. Don't get me wrong, I really do like Yucaipa, it was a great place for me to spend my childhood and all, good schools, good people, but my time is up here. It just no longer feels like home to me anymore. I know that it is, it always will be, but I know that it is time for me to just leave it all behind. I will always remember the great friendships that I was so blessed to be able to establish here, and I know that I will always have them. When I was in Hawaii, I was really looking forward to coming back home. I really was, mainly to see the crew again, and just hang out with them. I was able to do that, but I don't know, it just didn't really feel like how I wanted it to be. Well, I take that back, I was wanting it to be like how it was in High School, for us all to just pretty much resume where we left off four months ago. Shortly after coming here though, I realized that that could not happen. All of us have changed these past four months. It's not bad that we have, it's just that for the past like 12 years of our lives, we have been growing and changing together. Now, we are apart and life is leading us down different paths. I will always cherish the friendships that I have here in good ol' Yucaipa, and I will always be there for those people dearest in my life. I think that I just learned the hard way that people change and that life holds different things in store for all of us.
Don't think that this is me saying "bye" to all of you because I am not saying that at all. What I am saying is that life leads us all down different paths. We have all been on the same path for the past 12 years or so, the path of actually getting into college. That path is behind us now and new ones are arising every single day. Like for me, I just had an interview with my bishop to go on my mission. I never thought the day would actually come when I was going to be able to. Now it is just around the corner, and I know that those two years are going to be going by like the blink of an eye. During that time, all of you will be finishing up on your degrees, meeting the right person for you, maybe starting a family, finding a career, all of that great stuff. So, I think that the main message that I would like to get across in this post is, thank you all for everything. Thank you for helping me become the person that I have become, and I hope that somehow I have helped you to become the person you want to be. I will never forget you guys, and I will always cherish the friendship that we have established. I hope that we all are able to keep in contact, because I would hate to not hear from you guys anymore. Thanks for all the memories and heres to the ones yet to come. Well, that's pretty much it from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?