Thursday, January 12, 2006

Aloha to everybody out there in blogger land. I have made it back to Hawaii safe and sound. The semester has officially started as well, and I am really looking forward to my classes. I am taking physcology, english, geology, chem, chem lab, book of mormon, and sharing the gospel. In all, I am taking 17 credits this semester, so I should be pretty busy with school and work. I'm really excited though because all my professors are really awesome and the classes should go relatively smoothly. However, I am not happy about the amount of money I had to freakin spend on books. Today, I spent 3 hundo on books. I was pretty mad/sad since now I am officially broke. Looks like I am going to have to try and get some more hours in at work. All in all, I am really happy to be back here in Hawaii. It is still gorgeous, there are still awesome people here, along with quite a few new people, so it should be a great semester. Hope all is well back on the mainland. That's it from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?