Saturday, December 24, 2005

To everybody out there in blogger land, I wish you a Mele Kalikimaka or as they say it here on the main land, Merry Christmas. My christmas is pretty much over seeing as we celebrate it on Christmas Eve, meaning tonight. It was really fun though. Didn't really want anything for christmas this year, but I did get the sweetest shirt ever. It has an outline of Cali and then it says "California Hangs Low and to the Left". It is by far the coolest t-shirt that I have ever gotten. Well, I don't know, my "Got Crabs" t-shirt from Joes Crab Shack is pretty sweet as well. Just look out BYUH, I am going to be tearin that campus up when I get back! It's been a really cool christmas this year since my older siblings all have little children and so they were just running around, or just asking for attention while in somebodys arms. I love my nieces and nephews. Let's just say that I am getting a lot of practice for when my time actually comes and I become a father. Looking forward to that.
Besides Christmas occuring during my little stint back home, nothing much else has happened. I mean, it's good to be home to see a lot of my friends, who I missed a ton, but I miss Hawaii. I grew a lot while over there. It may not seem like it, especially to a certain somebody, but I truely did. Coming back here, I feel like I am back in high school. Don't get me wrong, I loved high school. I have a lot of fond memories of high school, but I'm over it now. I come back here and just see so many people who are still here, and I just think to myself "Why the hell are they still here?" And for the most part, these are the people that said all through out high school "I can't wait to get out of this town." Welp, they are still here. Welcome to Yucaipa.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?