Friday, December 16, 2005

So it is now official. I am home! I got here on Wed morning at like 4:15. The flight pretty much sucked. I couldn't fall asleep but I did get an emergency exit row. Also, I sat next to a guy who got bit by an eel like two days before so that was pretty cool to talk to him about it. It is seriously weird being home. It's good to see everybody again, but I don't know, I've gotten used to life without my best friends from high school and now we are seeing eachother. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome to see them again, but it's just weird. So much has happened while I was gone, to me and to them, and we weren't there to experience it together. I don't know, maybe I am just weird. I do miss Hawaii though. I miss looking at the ocean every single day. I miss Al and Brady, and the long nights that we had together! ;) I hate to say this, but I miss the caf. Not the food there, but just miss going there and hanging out with people. And most importantly, I miss the warm weather! I hate how freakin cold it is here. I swear, I am probably going to die sometime within the next 4 weeks because of the cold. When I left Hawaii at 9:40 pm on Tuesday, it was 71 degrees. Now, it is like 30 at night, and a high of 50 during the day. I hate the cold. Thank goodness I don't live in Utah or Canada. Well, even if it was warm there I still wouldn't live in either one of those places. Sorry guys, it would just suck. Welp, that's it from me. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?