Saturday, December 31, 2005

Seeing as it is prety much the end of the year, I decided that I would take some time and just reflect about this past year. This past year has been probably one of the best ones of my life. I graduated from high school, which at times I think isn't really a big accomplishment, but it was still great to be able to finish it. I met some great new people both here in good ol' Yucaipa and back in Hawaii. I got into the college that I wanted to and I absolutly love it. My testimony has grown tremendously this year, and I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have. I have grown up so much this year and I know that it is for the best. I have come close to a lot of people who will continue to have a huge impact on my life. They were with me through thick and thin and I am very thankful for all the help and the long nights talking that we have had. I dealt with the first death in my family this year. It was really hard and at times still is weird to think that my grandfather is gone. I miss him and I love him so much. So far I don't really have many new years resolutions. One that does stick out though is to continue to be a good person, be an example to others and to go out on my mission. I am so excited about that and I want to go so bad. Anywho, I am sure everybody is sick of my rambling on and on, and I would like to wish you all a happy new year. Thank you for the memories.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?