Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Last night was actually a realy really cool night. I went over to Marks house, with the intent of just hanging out and watching a movie, and maybe chillen outside around a fire. So I headed on over there, and we called up some peeps to come over and just hang out. We didn't really stay inside that long since there was about 11 of us there, being pretty loud, and Megan had to wake up at 3 in the morning to open at Starbucks. That would be horrible. Anywho, back to the topic. So we moved on outside, started up the fire, and just hung out talking. I ended up talkin to the one and only Tori Pike for about a good 45 minutes. It was actually realy really cool. We talked about just everything really that is going on in college. Both me and her are going to private, religious colleges. Yeah, they are based off of different faiths, but for the most part it is the same. It was really awesome to talk to her about my mission that I will be soon leaving for, my faith, experiences that we have had for these past four months, and just life. I missed Tori, and I was really glad that I was able to have such a good conversation with her last night. Also, last night was the first time I didn't feel like I was in high school again while hanging out with a group of people. And of course, there was fire, so of course it was going to be just amazing. I like fire!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?