Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Time now for another long awaited up date. I still haven't found my board, so that sucks. Other then my board getting jacked this week has been alright. On friday me and the crew hit up a couple of parties. There was this one called "Jungle Boogie" that was outside and we had to take a little hike to actually get there. It was alright, could have been better if more people showed up. Some of the music kinda sucked too but we made the most out of it. Then we went to this one at what's known as the State House. That one pretty much sucked since it was flippen hot in there and it was very crowded. The only good thing was that there were Otter Pops and soda. It's soda, not pop! Some of the people out here are trying to get me to say pop; stupid Utahards. Sorry, a little off topic. But anywho, the parties are really lame out here and I have no idea why I keep going to them. Yes, I know, I'm dumb. Also on saturday the ladies at my work took me out to eat at this Japanese buffet in Mililani and it was soo flippen good. I love seafood and they is all they had there. I have to admit though, I was a little scared when we first got there because there were a lot of really really big people there and I thought that they were going to eat all of the food. In fact, I thought that they were going to eat me! Luckily, I am still alive and well.
In other news, I purchased a book the other day. It is Book 11 in The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. It's called Knife of Dreams. I have not put this book down seriously all week long. I love it and I am almost done with it (about 200 pages left). I am truely a fantasy geek, and I am dang proud of it. I highly recomend all the books in the series to anybody. Jordan has truely come to dominate the world that Tolkien created. There is only one more book to be published and I just hope that Jordan doesn't die before then. Welp, that is all from my end. Peace out.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?