Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So it was probably the worst day ever today. I wake up to it just pooring rain which isn't really new since after all I am in Hawaii. Then I grab my longboard and head off to my religion class which is at the Stake Center here on campus. I leave my board outside in my secret hidding spot since we can't take our boards into the Stake Center. After class is over with, I go back outside to grab my board, only to realize that my board is no longer there. What the flip! How the hell would take somebody else's longboard here at BYUH? Worse, who would take one that is right outside the Stake Center? I'm not one to judge other people, but they are going to hell unless I get my board back. So I was really pissed off and wanted to find the person and beat the living crap out of them. I still feel this way too. That's 160 bucks right down the drain! On top of my board getting jacked, it rained all day so we couldn't shoot in my archery class. What the garbage! I really need something to do so I can release all my anger and frustration. That's it from my end. I am out.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?