Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy day after Turkey Day! Well, today was a happy day, but yesterday for the most part, sucked. Our Thanksgiving meal was made from the cafeteria cooks, and lets just say that you could tell it was a cafeteria thanksgiving. Also, my fam left yesterday, after spending a week here with me in beautiful Hawaii, and I was a little sad about it. It's weird since this was the longest that I have been away from home, away from good ol' hick town Yucaipa. In a sense, it is a good thing, but these past three months have been hard and I missed the fam a lot. It was awesome to see them though, and I know that they had just as much fun as I had. Man, three months have gone by and the first semester of college is almost over. I'm pretty stoaked about that. I have quite a bit of work that I need to get done, but it's truely amazing how fast this all has gone by. I don't even feel like it was enough time for me to learn all the stuff that I did learn. Hopefully that made a little sense...
Anywho, not a whole lot has happened this past week. Like I said, my fam was here, and I posted some pics of them on my flickr page, so feel free to go and check those out. Today though was a good day. I got to sleep in until like 11 which was awesome. We then went on a hike to a place called Sacred Falls which was just awesome. I was freaked out though because it's illegal to go on the hike, and if you get caught, you will be arrested. So while we were actually at the falls, a helicopter was flying around and saw us, so I was flipped that we were going to jail. Luckily, the cops weren't at the bottom waiting for us, and I am not in jail. Well, unless you want to call BYUH jail. Just messin, it's awesome here. Well, that's about it from my end. Hope everybody had a good thanksgiving and I will be home in about three weeks. I'M STOAKED! Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?