Monday, November 14, 2005

Aloha to everybody out there in blogger land! It's been a pretty busy week so I am sorry that I haven't posted for a little while. Things out here in Hawaii are going pretty good. Classes suck, but I guess that happens when you hit college. Seriously, who would have thought that college would actually consist of doing a lot of work? I honestly didn't think so. Boy was I wrong! The good thing is that I am currently getting a B in my physical science class, which is the one class that I was really really worried about. I have A's in my other classes so it looks like that this semester will turn out alright. I have already signed up for my classes for winter semester. I'll have a great schedule next year with my classes in the morning so I can go play in the afternoon! It should be awesome.
In other news, my family comes out on thursday, so I am really looking forward to that. It's weird to think that I have been away from them for 3 months now. This is the longest that I have ever been away from the fam, and it's kinda sad. Thank goodness for cell phones! The bad thing is that I won't be able to have a cell phone when I go on my mission. I'll be able to survive though since I will be having the time of my life. Speaking of missions, B-Randon Jensen got his call the other day. He will be surving in Monterey Mexico. That a baby Brandon! I'm stoaked for ya man. I also finished the book that I was talking about in my previous post. It was seriously amazing! Robert Jordan is just amazing. He just better finish the next book soon, hopefully before I go on my mission so I will know what happens! Well, that's pretty much it from my end. Hope that everything is going well back on the mainland. Peace out.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?