Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Time now for a long awaited post. Last week was Jubilee week. It was our school's big 50 so everybody was making a pretty big deal about it. It was pretty sweet though. President Monson, 1st Counselor of the First Presidency was here and he is just an amazing speaker. Got to hear him speak three different times and I also got to hold the door for him and shake his hand. I will never forget the words that he said to me "Wow, you're way up there in the air!" Great times!
Other then that, not a whole lot has happened here. We got two days off of school last week because of the Jubilee celebrations, so that was awesome. Now I have to suffer and actually go to class again. Oh well, only have one class today then it's off to work. Speaking of work, for those of you that care to know how it's going, it's seriously awesome! I play around with kids all day, what better job could there possibly be? Well, the reg was actually better since it was such an easy job. Well, that's it from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?