Monday, October 31, 2005

So this has been a pretty exciting past couple of weeks for the Luszeck family. First, my brother Jeff passed the BAR for Nevada so he is now officially a lawyer. So now he gets to actually work instead of having his wife do all the work! Also, my brother Reid wrote a book and is actually getting it published. Crazy! The title of the book is "God, where are you? I need help!" Knowing my brother, it is going to be just pure comedy. I guess that he signed the contract yesterday and he's not going to be getting a ton of money for it, but it's a foot in the door. Plus, how many people in the world can actually say that they have had a book published? I don't really think many can. Also, my sister Ashley had a birthday and for her little shin-dig we went ice-skating. Seriously, who would have thought that there would be an ice-skating rink in Hawaii? I would have never thought there would be one, but, I was wrong. So it was my first time ice-skating and it was awesome. I didn't fall once, so I am pretty proud of myself. It's actually a lot like normal rollerblading so I got the hang of it pretty fast. I was shocked at how many locals were ice-skating. Not only was the place packed, but they were all really good! Again, I was amazed that locals knew how to ice-skate really well. Welp, that's it from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?