Friday, October 14, 2005

So I have come to the conclusion that Tuesdays and Thursdays here in Hawaii really suck. Reason being is that these are the two days a week where I get to do nothing but go to classes! Doesn't that seem exciting? No, it really isn't. The only good thing about these two days is that they are also the days that inturmural basketball games happen. I didn't play in any of the games this week because on tuesday I spewed (we actually had real food in the caf that day, and I throw it up, how much does that suck?) and on thursday nobody from our team was going to show up to the game, so we were going to have to forfit anyways. The guys on my team hate playin and rightfully so, because it is very poorly run here. We have "refs" but all they do is stand there and talk on their phones the entire time. The sad thing is that these guys are on the basketball team here and they are getting paid to be there. Well, thanks for listening to me complain. That's pretty much it from my end. Now, I am going to call in sick to work and go to the beach because it is gorgeous outside. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?