Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wow, this is post number 50! Who would have thought that I would ever make it to 50 posts. I think that I should celebrate! WAHOO! Ok, I am done, now time for my update. For those of you who may not have heard, I tried to get onto the basketball team here. All of you do know, that I am really out of shape and so these past two days have been a living hell for me. Last night after I got done just playing basketball with the team, I got back to my dorm room, took a shower, and felt really really dizzy. I laid down for a bit and then made myself think that I was alright, although I had a couple of little dizzy times throughtout the night. Then today, after we were done with some jumping, defensive slide drills, and running suicides, the dizziness came back it was worse. The whole room was literally spinning around and I couldn't see straight. So I just leaned up against the wall, coaches asked what was wrong so I told them, and everybody else just kept on doing more drills. While leaning up against the wall I felt like I was going to pass out so I just sat down for the rest of the time, trying to rub my temples so theat I could actually see straight. That didn't help so I was just sitting down for like 15 minutes after practice was over. I was finally able to get up and walk back to the dorm room where I just laid down. That was the only thing that helped. So today I have been really dizzy, had trouble getting to my first class and I still have two more to go. I did however talk to the coach today and he said that they were going to redshirt me this year anyways, so it's no big deal if I get out of the class and just get in shape by myself. Now that is what I am going to do, just work out and get in shape at my own pace.
In other news, my cousin Brynn is pretty much engaged. My sister was talking to her the other day and Brynn said that her and her boyfriend are planning for a spring wedding. Now, what I don't understand is how can you plan on a wedding when you haven't even proposed yet? I mean, I get talking about marriage and seeing what eachother thought about it and stuff, but I don't get the planning it out before you are officially engaged. It happened to my brother, my sister is doing it right now, and so is my cousin. All I have to say is, I don't understand the things leading up to married life. Luckily I am going on a mission before that.
Also, I went to the PCC night show last night. Good times, got to see an incredible fire dance, which I did get on tape Jason, so once I have some time to make some cd's or DVD's for you guys, I will send them over. Other then that, Hawaii is great, the humidity sucks, and I have only gone to the beach twice! DANGIT! Oh well, I will go soon. Until next time, take care everybody. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?