Friday, September 16, 2005

What a week it has been. It's hard to imagine that I have already been here for three weeks. It honestly feels like I have only been here for about a week. Kinda creepy when you think about it. Anywho, this week has been pretty sweet. There was a competition the other day called BYUH Idol and I have to admit, it was pretty sweet. I thought that they were just going to be showing the whole thing on a huge screen but it was actually live. There was this one guy who is from the Phillipines that sang "Spanish Eyes". I was shocked since he did a really good job. The funny thing was what one of the judges said about it. She was this big Polynisian lady and when it came her time to talk, she said "Baby, you can look into my Spanish eyes whenever you want to!" The host of the show responded to her with "Wait a minute, aren't you married?" and the lady says "Yes I am and my husband is in the stands right now. In fact, hearing this guy sing that song put me in a really good mood!" My response to this whole thing was..AHHHH SNAP! She flippen admited that she got turned on by this song! It was actually really funny. Good times. There was also a girl that was from New Zealand and she did a great job. It also helped that she is the most attractive girl that I have seen on campus.
Other then the BYUH Idol, classes have been alright. I have my first test in Math 110 on monday so that should be fun. I also have a love/hate relationship with my Physical Science class. When I am in the class, I love it, but when I am out of it, I hate it. Does that seem a little weird to anybody else but me? Then again, I am weird like that. There was also a volleyball game last night here. We beat a team from NoCal so that was pretty cool. It is so weird though since our mascot is the Seasiders which is pretty much just a local guy. At the game last night though there was somebody in a gecko outfit, break dancing on the floor and stuff. Wouldn't you think that there would be an actual Seasider at the games and not a gecko? Then again, I am at BYUH so things are a little weird. That's all from Hawaii. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?