Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Heddo Heddo, to all my fellow people out there in blogger land. Well, now time for yet another long awaited update. Life in Hawaii goes on. I went to the USC, UH game on Saturday and for those of you that know me, I hate USC with a passion. I have always been a UCLA fan all of my life, and I have to give props to USC for what they have accomplished, but I still do not like them. By the way, UCLA beat SDSU on saturday, and my dad got tickets to the UCLA, Oklahoma game in two weeks. Thanks a lot pops, go when I am gone! So, I went to the game anyways with my sister, my roomie, and this other guy that we know. We got there, got tickets for $35 from a sclaper, and found out that they were some really crappy seats. The one good thing about the seats were that we were up at the very top, and had shade. So that was pretty cool. So we sat down in our seats which was located right in the middle of all these USC fans. Boy did I feel out of place. Next thing we know, there is about three UH fans about four rows behind us yelling and cussing out all these USC fans right behind them. The UH fans then move to a couple rows in front of us and continue to look back and yell at the USC fans. One of the UH fans was a white guy and he keeps saying "Go back to the mainland you f***** rich Howlees (aka you rich white people). You're ruining our great island!" I found this very funny, and was hoping for a fight to break loose, but unfortunatly nothing happened. The cops came and talked to the UH fans but that was it. We left after the 3rd quarter since SC was killing UH and on our way out, we saw this UH fan that was laying on a bench, throwing up like no other and peeing his pants. No joke. It was by far the sickest thing that I have ever seen. I can't say that I felt sorry for the guy though because it was his own fault. You want to drink, you get to suffer the consequences.
On Monday me and a group of people here went down to a beach called Pounders. This beach is awesome. The waves were about 6-8 feet and they pretty much crashed right on shore. So all of us were just body surfing these huge waves and crashing onto the sand. It was a blast, but I seriously got beat up. I also meet a girl there. Her name is Michelle and she is pretty good looking and from Colorado. We hit it off pretty well and I just happened to get lucky and saw her at breakfast yesterday where we had a very good conversation. So we will see how this goes, if anything happens at all, more then likely not. I did get a pic of her though, so when I get my web site for pics up, I will post it on there so you guys can see the few good lookin ones that are out here. Also, this weekend, UCLA's water polo team played against our water polo team and just killed us. It was kind of funny to watch, but then again kind of sad also. We are ranked 16th in the nation while UCLA is 1st. All I have to say is go Bruins! Welp, that's about it from Hawaii.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?