Monday, September 12, 2005

As you can probably see by the new link that I have on the side of the page, I finally have a site set up for all of my pics. Unfortunatly I can only upload so many a month, so as of right now, there isn't very much of stuff on there. I just have some pics at the YRP and then one pic of the man who helped me out with setting up the page. So feel free to go there and check out all my great pictures. You can also comment on them, which is a double plus, so seriously, go there and enjoy yourself.
Now for life in Hawaii. These past couple of days have been pretty cool. Mainly just been going to class, studying, hitting up the beach, and I actually was able to go to a couple of parties this weekend. On Friday we went to two parties. One was at what everybody calls the Outback house, and the other was at the Canoe House. Both of them were really lame. People were dancing at the Outback house, but there was no hott girls, so that sucked. Everybody was at the Canoe house, listening to four guys play the guitar, who I might add were horrible at it. Saturday night we went to the Compounds to a Black and White party, meaning you wear black and white, you dance, and there is a black night in there. It was actually really fun and I wish we were able to stay longer but the guys that drove us there wanted to leave. So I didn't really get a chance to mingle with the crowd and meet new people. We met a few, but not many. All in all though it was a good night. Other then that, UCLA beat the crap out of Rice on saturday, Notre Dame beat Michigan in a huge upset, and Texas came from behind to beat Ohio State. It was a great day in college football. Well, that's about it from my end. Hope everybody is doing well back in Cali. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?