Thursday, August 25, 2005

As many of you know, I am currently in the most beautiful place that I have ever been to. Yes, that is correct, I am in Hawaii, and you are not. Just messin about that last part, I don't want to sound like a jerk to everybody out there in blogger land. Or to those two people that actually give a crap about what I have to say. Anywho, my flight was pretty uneventful. I got an emergency exit seat, which was very nice. Other then that, nothin exciting happened. Then again, I don't really think that I would want anything exciting to happen while flying over the Pacific Ocean. When I got off the plane and down to baggage claim, my sister was there, so then I just hopped in the car and then off it was to her place. She lives in a place called the Compounds, which isn't actually too bad of a house for Hawaii. It has a really nice view of the ocean also. Granted, it is a little walk to the beach from her house, but she has a car, and in Hawaii, that is a really big deal.
I checked into the dorms yesterday and actually went through the entire day not meeting my room mate. I did meet him today though. He is from Canada (sorry to burst your bubble Jason) and a really cool, laid back guy. Other then that, today I went down to what is known here as Temple Beach and just swam around. I think that I did get stung by a jellyfish though since it hurts kinda bad right underneath my armpit. I also got a job at the PCC. I'm going to be working at a restaurant called Gateway, which is actually pretty nice, and I will be busing tables. I'll only be working 10 hours a week, but hey, it's extra money and easy work. During the interviews I meet a girl who is from Idaho, this is her third year in college (first here at BYUH), and she was very good looking. I swear she looked exactly like Ashley Busser though. Well, not exact, but I would fall for it if they both said they were sisters. She was also pretty tall, which is a plus. I'm going to be in her ward, so I'll have to keep you all posted on what happens. Welp, that is all from my end. Hope everybody in Yucaipa is doing alright after the news of the man hanging himself from the Ag building at the high school. That is just plain crazy. Take care everybody. Aloha!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?