Monday, May 16, 2005

What a weekend, let me tell ya. I'll be a nice guy and actually start out in the order of what happened. On friday we had a CIF volleyball game. It was actually pretty exciting since we had more people at the game then we did at any one of our home basketball games. So that was pretty nice. The only bad thing is that we lost. I was actually really sad at the end since 1. I didn't get set that much and everytime that I did get set, I got a kill 2. it was the last time that I will ever play a real game in the ever famous YHS gym. Kinda scary if you think about it, but then again it is pretty exciting at the same time. Life will go on and I will leave for Hawaii and everybody will forget me, so in the end, life will go back to normal. Later on that night we went to Marks house, hit up the spa, watched Super Troopers and just had a good time. It was pretty cool although I felt kinda bad for Lauren since she was the only female there with six other guys. We made her feel better by throwing her in the really cold pool. Good times, good times.
Next came Saturday, which normaly comes after Friday and last week it did. Saturday was prom. It was a flippen blast! Honestly, it was probably the coolest night ever. I felt kinda bad for my date since she didn't really seem like she was having that good of a time, plus I had to take pictures with Student Council so I was gone for like 45 minutes, then I couldn't find her so I just danced with Lauren, but my date said she had a good time, so I'm going off of that. We went as friends anyways so that made it really easy and not awkward at all. The only problem that we had on Saturday was that we had a 24 passenger limo which broke down on the 91 freeway earlier that day. So, the girls that were pretty much in charge of the whole limo thing got really stressed out trying to find new limos, luckily found two (a 14 and 10 passenger), and we ended up having dinner at Joels house instead at a fancy Mexican restaurant. Actually, it's not really fancy since after all, it is Mexican, but the name is hard to spell and I don't want to look like a retard and spell it. After prom we went to Balboa pier and tried to go to Rubys at the end of the pier to get some milk shakes, but the lights went out right when we were walking up to it. So instead we went to Denny's and had the worst waitress in the world. It took her 15 minutes to come and take our orders, then 30 minutes to bring out our dessert's, then another 15 minutes to bring the check. I swear these type of waitress's do not deserve tips, thus nobody really gave her any money but I caved in and gave her two bucks.
Sunday was pretty uneventful. My mom woke me up at 8 to go to church, next thing I know, the door shuts, I close my eyes, and it's 11:30. Crazy, since I am a pretty light sleeper and don't normaly sleep in past 8:30. I was beat though. Even though I know Monday is not part of the weekend, my good buddy Allan Skags from Indy called me today and we chated for a while. He's one dang cool guy who just turned 19 today and has already put in his papers to go on a mission. Wish you the best Allan and happy birthday. Welp, that's all from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?