Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Time now for a long awaited update. It's been about a week or so since my last update and honestly not a whole lot has happened since my last update. We are going to finish in second place for volleyball this year, which is pretty exciting. Every year so far we have finished in a higher position then the year before, so that is good news for the program. My brother also has returned from college in Hawaii. He will be chillen out here all summer until fall when he leaves again to go to England for grad school. So it is good to have him back home. It no longer feels empty here since after all I am the last to leave home and have been here with only my parents for a long time. It's pretty nice and all, but I just missed the guy.
Anywho, the biggest thing that has happened to me this past week or so was the Relay For Life at our school. It was a big cancer walk at our school that lasted for 24 hours. It was honestly a blast. I walked a ton for the Block Y team that day but it was really worth it. Our team had a blast there, played games, hung out and talked, and most of all just listened to AJs stories. It was such a blast and I am actually really sad that I didn't get a chance to be a part of it last year. Well, tomorrow is my birthday, so that is going to be pretty sweet. Hopefully soon I will be able to get my liscense so then I can finally not have my parents drive me everywhere. Well, that's about it from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?