Sunday, May 22, 2005

This past week has been pretty eventful. Thursday was our volleyball banquet and our coach is pretty much full of crap. About half of the awards that she gave out were to people who didn't even deserve them. There was three that were given to people who deserved them and the other two were to guys who didn't deserve them. I'm not trying to be a bigit since I didn't get an award, but the two guys honestly didn't deserve them. Especially one of them, who only got the award because he kisses the coachs butt. He honestly isn't that good at volleyball but he thinks he is the man at it. I honestly hate people like that, that talk so much crap and yet can do nothing to back it up especially in sports because I am a very competitive person. Funny story about earlier this year on the bus. JR called Mats cell phone (the cocky bastard who sucks) and pretended to be a recuiter from Florida State. He said all this stuff like "Matt, your a great player and we want you to come on out here" and yada yada yada. It was mean, but that was probably the best time we had on the bus all year. Also on thursday, we had a blood drive and I gave blood. Best part of the drive was that I got Rosies and yes I did give blood.
Friday the high school library had a fundraiser at Barnes and Noble. It was actuall a lot of fun. I went with Joel (of course) and we ate at this Chinesse restaurant. It was actually really good although I ate a pepper that I didn't see in my food and almost died. The highlight was that there were these really big straws at the restaurant and Joel broke the end of a pencil and shot it at a balloon and popped it. Probably doesn't sound exciting but it was actuallly pretty cool.
Yesterday we went down to my sisters house for lunch. It was actually pretty cool and the food was awesome. We had carne asada burritos and tacos that were just really good. We also watched "Meet the Fockers". It was my first time seeing the movie and it was actually pretty funny. I felt sorry for that little dog though. Reminds me of the little rat dog that we have. Also, I went and saw the school play last night. It was "The Return of the Pink Panther" and it was really good. The play was really simple but yet it was really funny and just overall a really good play. I would recomend to see it for those of you who haven't, but it's over now and you can't so that wouldn't really be doing much help. That's it from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?