Monday, May 09, 2005

I just returned from Indiana today. Wasn't the greatest event, but it was pretty cool. My brother Jeff graduated from law school at Indiana University. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome that he graduated, since after all he worked long and hard for three years but I didn't get a chance to see any of the people that I met from the summer. Oh well, it still turned out to be a good family bonding experience. Also it kinda sucks flying to a certain place, staying there for one day, then flying again the day after. So besides not seeing anybody that is pretty much the only other bummer. It was still good to see Jeff and his wife though.
One thing that I was able to do while I was there was eat at a place called Steak N Shake. I ate there the last time I was in Indy and they have really realy good shakes. The "steak" part of the name is just hamburgers so don't get your hopes up. I thought that they were really steakburgers at first, but they're not. One thing that I didn't do though is eat at White Castle. I wussed out since after all they call their burgers "sliders". Any food that is called a "slider" can not be something worth eating. That's it from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?