Friday, May 06, 2005

Even though today is the 5/6/05, it was my personal Senior Ditch Day. The reason being is that yesterday was our last league volleyball game and you have to be in school in order to play in the game. I understand that and thus I decided to ditch today since I have nothing going on really. So my brother and I went to the movies and saw two movies. The first one was Kingdom Of Heaven, and I really enjoyed it. Then again, show me a movie which has a battle with swords, bows and arrows, axes, and all that stuff, and chances are I really will like it. This movie was about the Crusades and the Christians and Muslems fighting for Jerusalem and it had a good story behind it. Quite a bit of blood but it was still awesome to see. The next movie was The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy which, I have to admit, I did not want to see at first. However, I was pleasently suprised about it. It was a pretty funny movie, story a bit weird but still I thought all in all it was pretty decent. So that was what my senior ditch day consisted of.
Like I said earlier, yesterday was our last league game for volleyball. We were at REV and beat them pretty easily. So we have playoffs next, which should be pretty cool since we have a chance to go pretty far. I'm pretty excited about that and should be fun. Also, this weekend I am going to Indiana for my brothers graduation from law school. I'm actually looking forward to it and hopefully I get to see some of the people that I met from last summer. Welp, that's all from my end. Late

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?