Sunday, April 17, 2005

What an eventful week this has been! It was probably one of the busiest ones that I have ever had in my life, yet it was probably the most fun I have also had in an entire week. Besides of course EFY where I met the girl of my dreams (she will be brought up later on in this post). But, none the less, it was all in all a good week. It was Spirit Week this week! My team consisted of people from Student Council, and we were pretty dang good. The contests included a big blow up obstacle course, bull riding, slip in slide to a pool filled up with noodles and try to find gum balls, rock climbing, eating spam, vennie weenies, milk, jelly beans, and all other crazy stuff, and finally to the big event on Friday night; Dodgeball. It was supposed to be this big blow up thing and 10 people played human fose ball (don't know how to spell it), but the place brought the wrong thing, so we ended up playin dodgeball. It was fun, and my team one, beating my best friends team, although it really was a tie. Carp ended the game and just said we won. It was fun to participate in Spirit Week though.
Spirit Week ended with the ever famous Powder Puff game. It turned out really really well, and a lot of people from the community showed up to both the rally and the game. The seniors won by a whopping score of 2-0 and all in all it was a good night. I got interviewed by the paper about how it was organized and all since that after all is my job, so that was pretty cool. Other then spirit week, volleyball went well this week. We beat West Valley on Tuesday who awesome, lost to IKE who we should have beat, and we got Consolation Champs at the Redlands Tourny besides the fact that we were missing one of our best players. So volleyball went well.
Also, I got asked to prom this week. Yes, I got asked to prom. Kinda scary I know, but it was pretty cool. I'm going with my good friend Simone Seymore, and it is going to be a blast. I was thinkin about asking her anyways, so am glad that I'm goin with her. Also this week I got back in contact with the girl of my dreams Jessica. It really sucks that we live aways from eachother since I would be going with her to prom if I could, but oh well. We talked on Tuesday and I almost forgot at how awesome she is and how beautiful of a voice she has. Can't wait until I see her again. Welp, that's all from my end, take care.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?