Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Today was flippen sweet! Eight of us from student council went down in a sweet limo down to our prom site in Newport, and the site is just amazing. We got all dressed up and took pictures down there to advertise for prom. The place looks like an old mission and its just awesome. There is really no other way that I can put it. I have to say that the limo ride was the best though since all these people thought we were famous, so we would just roll down the windows a little bit and wave to them. We actually made this little girls day by doing that. She started waving to us and Joel waved back, and she got all excited. She was pretty much jumping up and down in her seat. On the way back we went to Olive Garden, which I must admit was the first wimt I have ever been. The food there is flippen sweet! I had the Seafood Alfredo and just loved every bite of it.
Other then us going to the prom site today, we had our first volleyball scrimage yesterday. It was a really good match with us beating the trash out of the league champions from last year. We have a really good team this year. It's flippen sweet since we joke around a lot, and are just amazing on the court. I'm really looking forward to this season, especially since basketball was a huge failure. Welp, that is all from my neck of the woods. Oh wait, actually there is one more thing. Happy Beer Day everybody! I heard that on the radio in case you were wondering.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?