Sunday, March 13, 2005

Today is Sunday. It's a great day, but then again it isn't. It is the last day of the weekend and that means that school starts tomorrow. Then again, it is the weekend, thus I don't have to be at school right now. The best part about today though is that it is Selection Sunday. For those of you who may be un-educated in the ways of college basketball, let me be your master, and I shall call you my "grasshopper". Today is the day when the ever famous brackets for the ever famous NCAA tournament were filled out. This is also the beginning of the end for my brothers and father because I am going to win in the traditional Luszeck Bracket Competition. I am also in another contest with Carp and Joel, so that just means that I will be getting double the lunches. I was pretty shocked in how the #1 seedings went though. Illinois and North Carolina deserved to be the top seeds, but I was shocked that Washington and Duke were also #1 seeds. That's why I love March because this is the month when college basketball reaches its peak and gets exciting.
So other then college basketball, nothin else really has been going on. Well, I take that back. Yesterday I actually got a sunburn. Yeah, it was pretty funny actually. It was a beautiful day here in good old Yucaipa, and so I thought that I would read my book outside without a shirt on. Well, I ended being outside longer then I thought I would be, thus resulting in my chest getting red. It's ok though since today it was overcast and I had a chance to heal my wounds with Aloe Vera. Man I love that stuff. Well, hopefully I will have the sunburn now and my skin will get used to the sun, thus resulting in me getting a tan this summer before I head to Hawaii. Welp, I'm done, so later.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?