Sunday, March 06, 2005

So I must say that this was all in all a good weekend. We had a volleyball tournament yesterday, which we did really well in. We lost in the semis to the team who went on to actually win the whole tourny, so I didn't really feel to bad about that. It was just a fun day though, hanging out with the guys on the team. Afterwards some of us went over to a guy who was on the team last year house and just hung out. It was alright, but not great, so I left pretty early. Today my parents and I skipped out on church to get some shopping done. We went to Barnes and Noble, then to lunch at Claim Jumper, then went out to Cabazon. Good times, good times.
Other then the weekend, life as a single man goes on. Still no word really from the girl of my dreams. Tried texting her today and actually talked for a while, but then got nothing. Part of me says that I should just try and move on, but even though she lives up in No Cal, I am still falling head over heels for her. It's weird, and I have never felt this way before. Welp, take care.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?