Thursday, March 10, 2005

The past couple of days have been pretty eventful. To start off with, yesterday during third period, my really good friend Joel was telling me that his stomach was really bothering him. I didn't really take much heed to it and just said that it was gas or he needed to go poop. Man was I wrong. At lunch when I was going home (since I only have 3 classes and leave at lunch), he called me and said that he wasn't going to be volleyball practice because his stomach is really hurting him, so he is going to the emergency room. Later on that night I get a call from his dad while I am at my basketball banquet, and he told me that Joel is going in for surgery to remove his appendix. I went to visit with him today and he is doing really good. Good thing that removing the appendix is a pretty routine procedure other wise I would feel really bad about the whole gas thing. It was pretty funny going down there today though since his dad was telling me that yesterday when Joels heart was hooked up to one of those monitors, they kept on saying Brittany (Joels girlfriends name) and his heart would start racing. All in all, I was glad to go see him and he should be going back home either tonight or tomorrow.
Like I said earlier, we had the basketball banquet last night. It was pretty cool, although I am really glad that the season is over. I got quite a bit of awards, so it was worth it. I got a plack for being Captain, I got CO-MVP of the team with Stephen, and I also made 1st Team All League. When Coach was announcing that I made All League, he said that I was three points in the voting away from also getting CO-MVP of the entire league. I was both excited and sad about that. Excited since that is truely an honor, but sad since I didn't get it and then I started to analyze myself and what I could have done better. Welp, that is pretty much it. Other then that I still have not heard from Jess, and probably will not either. I have left the ball in her court, since I am tired of always trying to get a hold of her, leaving messages out of the yin-yang, and never hearing back. That is mainly my love life, or lack thereof in a nut shell.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?