Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I have to admit that today was all in all a pretty fun filled day. Started out kinda dull with me just cleaning my room, which really needed to get done. Later on a group of us got together and did filming for our English class. Yeah, it is pretty lame that we are doing school work over spring break, but in case you haven't noticed this from my other posts, I am a loser. It's pretty sad I know, but it is true. So we did filming and it was pretty sweet. We went to Marks house, at pizza, got fat and happy, and did some filming. Later on the Russian came by and helped us out with some editing stuff, since after all when you are Russian, you have to have a knowledge of compys. Just playin Misha, you know your awesome.
One thing has been messin with my head though lately. Well, it always messes with my head but now more then other. Women. Seriously, I just flat out do not understand them. I mean I seriously don't get it when a guy approaches a girl and tries to start up a convo, but just completly gets shuned out. I mean come on, can we at least get a "Leave me alone" or "Get away from me you filthy dog"? How hard is that? Now for those of you who may actually care, here is the Readers Digest version of the story. This girl moved into my ward, we started talkin, became aquainted and what not, didn't see eachother for like two weeks (since sometimes I hate going to church so will use whatever excuse I can not to), and recently I have seen her again, tried to communicate, but nothin. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or anything, I just want to talk. I mean yeah she is hott, intelligent, funny, and just plain rad, but she has a boyfriend so I'm not even thinking about dating her. So now for a request, actually more like a plea. Girls, if a guy tries to talk to you, don't ignore him, even if you don't want to talk to him. At least say "Get away from me you flippen idiot" or whatever so we at least know that we have been denied. Giving us the silent treatment gives us false hope that maybe she will talk to me later. So really, this plea can help both male and female alike. Helps the male to know that he has been denied, and it will stop the male from bothering the female later on. So in closing, I shall quote a great line from the ever famous Jerry Maguire that fits very well with this subject. "Help me, help you. Help me, help you!"

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?