Sunday, March 20, 2005

I am very very excited right now. There are two reasons behind my excitment and so I will say them and then go into more detail about them. First reason: I am winning in both of the NCAA tounrment bracket contests that I am a part of. The first one that I am in is with my brothers and my dad, and this is the first year that I have ever lead after two rounds. The other one that I am in is with Carp and Joel from Student Council. In both of the contests, the losers have to buy lunch for the winner and of course for themselves. In the one that I am doing with Carp and Joel, it's funny since Carp is in dead last and Joel never even watches basketball. Good times, good times.
Now for the second reason for my excitment. For the next two weeks, I will not have to go to school. What is the reasoning for this great news some of you may ask. Well, it is a little thing that I like to call Spring Break. That is correct, for the next two weeks, I don't have school. It gets better. On the second week I am going camping with the guys from my church, so that should be pretty fun. I am also playing in the County All Star game tomorrow night, so that should be exciting as well. Other then all this, nothing else is really happening in my life. Still no girl although I have found somebody who I want to go to prom with. She's one of my good friends and I know me and her would have a blast at prom. Welp, that's it from my end.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?