Monday, February 14, 2005

Why is it that guys are easily entertained? For example, this weekend for the first time, I watched Ultimate Fighting Championship tapes. I never watched it before because honestly I thought that it would be quite lame. Man was I wrong! It actually turned out to be flippen sweet. Some of the guys went over to Marks house this weekend, watched those tapes, ate pizza, and just had a great time. All UFC is though is just straight up fighting. There are people who have different techniques like wrestling, karate, street fighting, and other types of crazy Asian stuff. I swear though, we were watching this and just like screaming at the TV. It was great, but when it comes down to it kinda sad, since people are getting the crap beaten out of them for our entertainment. I still like it though and plus it could have been worse, we could have watched WWF.
Other then that, today is Valentines Day. It kinda sucks when the only girl you want to be with lives 6 hours away. Yes Dan, I am talking about Jess. I've said this before, and I know that she lives a long ways away, but I am just amazed at how I am still able to have such strong feelings for her when the last time I saw her was in July, and I don't even talk to her everyday. Welp everybody, Happy Valentines Day.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?