Saturday, February 26, 2005

This weekend has been a pretty good one. Last night I went to the movies with some friends, which I admit I have not done for a very long time. We went and saw Hitch which was actually a pretty good movie. Yeah, it is a chick flick, but we actually went with some girls to see the movie. There were also a lot of good things for guys to remember when they are trying to communicate with females. Oh yeah, the crazy thing about the movies last night was that there was a huge glass case inside the theater that had some Acadamey Awards in it. It was really cool. There was one for Jaws, Cleopatra, and some other old school movies. A lot of the Awards were kinda dull though, but it was still cool just to see the awards there.
Today was a really good day also. We went to the high school for the campus beautification thing and there was a really good turn out. Over all, about 160 people showed up just to clean up our school. The work wasn't hard at all and our school looks a lot better now. We have the best looking campus around, and I would like to try and keep it that way. I've been to a lot of high schools, most of which look like crap and I don't want ours to turn out like those ones. The people that I was working with happen to be my really good friends, so that made this experience really awesome.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?