Saturday, February 19, 2005

Man, I seriously wish that I wasn't a loser and could drive right now! The reason being is that I got an e-mail yesterday from SOMA, which is a place in San Diego where bands go and play, and last night Matchbook Romance was playing there. It gets worse, Sugarcult is playing there tonight. I got an e-mail a long time ago telling me that both bands were going to be there, but I just thought that I had a while until their show. Then the e-mail comes yesterday and lo and behold they are there this weekend. This would have been the best weekend to go to since not only would I have seen two great bands, but Jess is supposed to be down in San Diego this weekend and I could have seen her. All I can say is dangit! Mark, I wish you didn't have CIF this weekend so we could have spent the weekend in San Diego, and I really wish that I would have actually regarded that e-mail from a long time ago and found people to go with me. Oh well, life will go on.
Other then the bands in San D. thing, nothing else is really going on in my life. Volleyball has started though, and it is a blast. All we do is joke around and just have fun throughout practice. The crappy thing is that the bleachers are getting taken out of the gym and the new shower curtains that we have in the gym are covering up quite a bit of the court. I'm not happy about the shower curtains because they are seriously white trash and you have to pull them in order to close it. At least with the coil wall we used to have we didn't have to pull it shut. Again, oh well, I'm graduating in like four months.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?