Thursday, February 10, 2005

I've been on an emotional high tonight. At the beginning I was really excited since it was our last basketball game of the season and for the most part I wanted it to be over since we have had a really bad year. However, after the game, I wasn't happy, I was just the opposite. I'm not afraid to admit that tonight I cried. After we shook hands with the opposing team, which happens to have all the people that I played travel basketball with, it just hit me. That was my last basketball game of my high school career. I'm a senior this year and that's it for high school. In a couple of months I am done. I'm happy, but frightened at the same time. High school is all that I have known for the past four years. That has been my life and soon it won't be anymore. I'm excited to be leaving soon to go to Hawaii, but I am going in blind. I have no idea what to expect, what's going to happen, and also if I will ever play a competative sport after this year is done. I guess now I really need to make the rest of this year the best that it can possibly be. For those of you who are also seniors, hear this advice. No regrets. Especially this year because this is the last time you will be with the people you have known for your whole life. I know that I am going to try my hardest to take heed to those two words; No regrets.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?