Sunday, January 09, 2005

Welp, it wasn't a really exciting weekend, but it had it's perks. However, the best part of it all didn't even happen on the weekend. That is right folks, I recieved my Christmas present. Yes, I know that it is January and Christmas is over, but this was ordered before Christmas and I got it on Thursday. For those of you who may be thinking "what the crap is this guy talking about?" here is the answer. I got an MP3 player. Not just any MP3 player! It's a Dell DJ Pocket. This is by far the coolest thing that I own. It holds 2,500 songs, which is more then the i-Pod mini, and it cost less then the i-Pod mini. The DJ Pocket is 5GB while the mini is only 4GB. So pretty much all I have been doing lately is downloading all my music onto my DJ Pocket.
Other then the USPS delivering me my cool DJ Pocket, they also sent me a cool little letter. I got excepted to BYU in the ever famous Provo Utah. I have only applied to two colleges, and both of them are BYU schools. I applied to Provo and Hawaii. I really want to go to Hawaii, but if I don't get excepted there, then Provo is my back up plan. My sister also really wants me to go to Hawaii, not just because I will hang out with her all the time, but she doesn't want me to "turn into an Ambercrombie fag". I kid you not, that is what she said, and it is not far from the truth, since Utahins wear Ambercrombie. For those of you who may not know, I really do not like Utah. I am a spoiled Southern Cali boy, and I love the warm weather. Utah is too crazy for me. It is either freezing cold, or extremely hot. Also, the ocean is way to far away, and I love the beach. Finally, probably the main reason why I want to go to Hawaii is because of the ladies. Yeah, there are a lot of good looking ladies up in Provo, but in Hawaii there are a lot of good looking ladies in swimsuits. Need I say more?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?