Sunday, January 23, 2005

Today is Sunday and usually on Sundays I am hating life since I know that I have to go back to school in less then 24 hours. That isn't the case this Sunday though. Yeah, I still do have to go back to school tomorrow, but I'm not minding it that much anymore. Why the sudden change you may ask? The answer is quite simple...block schedule. Thanks to block schedule, I have only 3 periods a day, which are pretty easy too. So in other words, school is very very easy, and my classes are actually really fun. What a great way to end my last year in High School.
In other news, New England is beating the trash out of Pitt. right now in the AFC Championship game. Shame on all of you who doubted New England and their greatness! The funny thing is that they are running short handed and yet they still beat the crap out of opposing teams. Like last week when they just demolished Indy and the Manning run offense. So New England will play Philly in the Super Bowl and again beat the trash out of them and keep their dynasty going. The sad thing about the playoffs though is that only two teams from the west coast made it, and both of them lost. I think that is kinda sad since there are a lot of great players here on the west coast, but we never do good in the NFL Playoffs.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?