Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I swear I love having a four day weekend. It is flippen awesome! Wasn't a real busy weekend for me, but it had its perks. Saturday was just a day of me chillen at home alone and watching sports. Sunday was church and a fireside later on that evening, which was pretty good. Afterwards though we went over to Bishops house and made donuts and watched The Best Two Years. That movie is really awesome and even if you are not a member of the church, you will still really enjoy it. Yesterday was guys night which was awesome. All the guys just came over here, we watched some classic comedy movies, and just chilled out really. It was a blast since we haven't really done that in a long time and hopefully we will be able to do that more often. Well, it shouldn't really be a problem since us guys are losers and don't hang out with any girls. Actually we tend to scare them away.
Besides me having a, for the most part, laid back weekend, I got some really good news today. I got excepted to BYU-Hawaii! I must say, I am really excited about this (hence the exclamation point after the last sentence). This is the school that I really want to go to and one of the only ones that I applied to. I will be going there in the fall, to be with my sister Ashley who is a student there also, and possibly my cousin who is over there right now. It's going to be scary leaving high school, but going to BYU-Hawaii is going to be an awesome experience, and I know that I will love every minute of it. The only way that life could get better now is if a certain somebody moved down closer or even to Hawaii with me. You know who you are.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?