Friday, December 10, 2004

Well, for the most part, nothing really exciting happened this week. Me and my best friend are feuding at the moment, because honestly, I feel threatend. This summer, we were together every day pretty much since we worked together at the good old YRP, and we made a pact since both of us were coming to the realization that girls are bad, and split good buddies apart. Our pact was, not to worry about girls this year, and just look at them since I must say, they are very very attractive...well, most of them are, but there are the given few. (Don't hate me cause I said that, but the ladies that do read my page are hott anyways, so it's not against you.) Anywho, school came along, and we hung out all the time, and we were having a blast. Then, it started to happen. A girl came along, and even when Mark and I had plans, he would flake to go see her, or he wouldn't go if she wasn't able to. Don't get me wrong, this is a typical guy thing to do since like I said earlier, we love the ladies.
So I haven't talked to him for the past two weeks now, and he has tried to approach me, but something happens before we start to talk that distracts us before it happens, and so now I have to be the one to approach him. Honestly, I don't know how to approach him though, and don't know what to say. I mean, I can say sorry, but am I really? I am sorry for not talking to him, yes, but other then that, I don't feel like I overreacted about it. It happened once when he had a girlfriend, and would flake out on me and even the other guys when we had plans, to be with her. I'm honestly really scared that this will happen again, and I know that I am sounding really selfish right now, but like I said earlier, both of us made a pact. Come on now, this is both our Senior years in High School. I want to end it with no regrets, doing everything that I can possibly do, and I was positive that Mark did too, and that made it even better. Best buds, side by side, reaking havoc in Yucaipa and just having a blast. No matter how this situation rolls out, I don't see that happening anymore, and I find it pretty heartbreaking, because I still want to have a blast, and make High School great this year, but what if I don't have him by my side, doing it with me?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?