Thursday, December 30, 2004

Well the countdown has begun for Les Mis. I must say that I am very excited to go and see that play tomorrow night. It isn't really your typical New Years Eve thing to do, but seeing as I have no life besides basketball, it will be cool. I've heard very good things about the play from Coach McLeod of all people. We were actually talking about it today when I was on the bench since we were beating the crap out of Pacific. I kinda got my knee jacked up during the game and it is still really bothering me. Don't cry ladies, I should be fine soon. By ladies I mean you Jason and Dan. Just messin.
Anywho, my brother Jeff came down from Vegas for a day. Good thing it wasn't longer otherwise all hell might have broken lose. That's another joke, but it is kinda close to the truth. Whenever he and his wife are here for a visit, my niece and nephew go completly nuts since all they do is play with him. Hard for me to get some peace and quiet which I am very used to seeing as I am the only kid at home. Jeff is actually living in Indy right now, but after he graduates from law school, he is going to be moving to Vegas since he already got a position there. Welp, that's all from my end.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?