Monday, December 27, 2004

It is now time for the really anticipated update! It's actually been a while, and to be honest, not a whole lot has happened.....Just messing, quite a bit has occured. My brother and sister from Hawaii are home for the holidays, and that has been pretty cool. My sister is always wanting to hang out with the fam until one of her friends calls, and then she will bail out on us to go with them. One of the times we did hang out though was to go and see Phantom of the Opera, and let me tell ya, that is one dang good movie. I actually saw the play when I was like 8 or 9, and I didn't really remember the whole thing, but the movie brought back all the memories and the movie is just awesome. Speaking of plays, I am going to go see Les Miserables down in LA on New Years Eve. I am dang excited to see it, and it is going to be awesome!
Other then that, a little holiday called Christmas occured. It was a good year this year. Got to hang out with family, eat a lot of dang good food, and it was just awesome. We open up our gifts on Christmas Eve, which is actually really cool since then I don't have to wake up at the but crack of dawn to open them. I didn't get a whole lot this year, really just Dodgeball and a t-shirt, but that is because I am getting a MP3 player from Dell, and it is supposed to be in sometime early January. I'm stoaked about that.
On a little side note, I made the All Tourny team in the West Valley Tourny. Our team sucked in it, but I had a pretty good tournament. Also, as for the girl situation, don't ask, cause honestly I don't even know what is going on it. I kinda feel like I am pulling out those flower pedals and keep saying "she loves me, she loves me not". To tell you the truth, it seems to change just that quickly too, so I don't know what's going on. Well, happy holidays to everybody. Hope you all got fat and happy this holiday season; I know I did.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?