Friday, November 26, 2004

Well, these last couple of days have been exciting to say none the lease. Where to start, where to start.......My mom came back home from Hawaii yesterday. I am very jealous that she went, since as all of you may know, I love Hawaii, and I really really miss it. So my mom came back, and brought me back some puka shell necklaces. I admit, I am a girl when it comes to jewlrey. I have a ring that spins (it keeps me entertained for hours), I had a cool Nixon watch (but I lost it), a LiveStrong bracelet, and know I have a really cool puka shell necklace. I love this necklace. It may sound weird, but I swear, I really do. I had this one necklace that I actually got the first time that I was in Hawaii, and earlyer this year it broke. I was heartbroken! Now I got another one and I swear it looks just like my old one. So my new love for my necklace may be the reason why I am such a loser.
Anywho, Turkey Day turned out to be a good day. I had a ton of food, got really fat off of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and apple cider. We had thanksgiving at my sisters place down in Hemet. I must admit, I was a bit hessitant at first, since we always had it at my grandparents house, but due to some current events occuring with my grandpa, we weren't able to have it over there this year. Turkey Day turned out really good though; the food was awesome, the company was good. The only thing that sucked was that the football games that were on yesterday sucked big time. Indy blew out Detriot, and the Dallas/Chicago game just sucked big time. I knew it would, but I still watched it.
Now for my favorite part. Come one, come all, to the little part of this update that I like to call "Story Time". This happened to me last night and today, and I have to admit, it is kinda shocking. I have to give a little backround though before I start. It goes back to this summer.....The best part of it was when I was up in Utah at a church camp. The experience itself was awesome, but there was a certain person there that made this trip to Utah totally worth while. Her name is Jessica. The bad thing, she lives in Central Cali. But this girl has it all. She is gorgous, funny, smart, easy to communicate with, and just awesome. So after the trip to Utah, me and her still kept in contact, and I just found myself really missing her and in a sense falling for her. No joke, I really was falling for her.
So we were still talking via the e-mail and every know and then we would send eachother real letter (scary, I used a stamp and envelope). One day, I wrote her an e-mail and didn't hear back from her. I still missed her and I really wanted to talk to her, but I thought that I would sound desperate or something and she might thing I was a retard (I really am, but still) if I wrote her another e-mail. So I still thought about her all the time, but my feelings started to dwindle. But yesterday, I got an e-mail from her and all the feelings that I had came rushing back. It was a really short e-mail, but they all came rushing back. Oh wait, there's more. Today, I talked to her again via the text message. This girl is awesome! I wish that we lived by eachother, because it would make my life a lot easier, but she doesn't. She is awesome though, and she is all I thought about all day.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?