Thursday, November 11, 2004

Well, I must say that these past couple of days have been pretty interesting. This one kinda goes without saying, but Halo 2 came out yesterday. Wish that I was a cool guy and actually had an X-Box, but yet again, I have proven that I am a loser. I actually have the money to get an X-Box, but I don't really know yet if I want to dish it out and just get it. I'm still in the debating process right now. I just might though since Halo 2 looks dang cool.
Anywho, for those of you who may not have heard this, gather around and listen to the ever famous "Story Time". So, Monday, my good friend Dan and me where just talking about this certain girl, and he says "Yeah, I get to see her next period" and I said "Yeah, I want to have her babies". Me, being the weird guy that I am, think that is a very funny thing to say because 1. I am a guy, and thus it is impossible for me to have babies since I do not have the proper equipment and 2. I'm just weird and think that it is funny. So Dan told the girl, and she pretty much flipped out. Here comes the weird part. The next day, I was talking to her because both me and her are in one of the clubs at school, and we had to take a picture for the yearbook, and she said "Yeah, Dan told me what you said yesterday, and I it was pretty funny." REALLY? This coming the day after 2 very reliable sources told me that it really freaked that crap out of you? I really didn't say that, (hence there was no quotation marks around it) but I was thinking it.
So the moral of the story is.......sorry if I offend any girls who happen to ready my ever famous blog, but girls are very confussing. Us guys are seriously really simple. We are not affraid to tell you how we feel on a certain subject. That is of course if we understand the subject. Here is another example on how girls are confussing. They will talk to a girl at school, say hi, be all nice to her and stuff, and then when they say goodbye, one of them will say "I freakin hate that girl! I just can't stand her!" It happens quite a bit actually. Guys, if we have a problem with another guy, they know about it, and if it comes to it, we will just fight, and then a day later be cool with him again. So again, sorry if I have offended any girls, but that is the way I have seen things happen in my life.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?