Monday, November 08, 2004

Sorry that it has taken me so long to actually update my little blog here. I have been meaning to, but I don't really get much insight from others who come to my blog. I get one or two comments, and they tend to be from the same two people, who I love very dearly, but frankly I just get sick and tired of them some times. I'm just messin, you know I love you Irish man and my little Asian buddy. But now, for the most part, I will have to give the little update about my life in a nut shell.
This past week has been alright. I swear, I have the biggest case of "Senior-itis" right now. I honestly do not want to be at school after lunch, and that is kinda showing in my 4th period grades. I have a C+ in that class right now, and I completly bombed that last test. As long as I get a B in the class, I will be happy since it is an AP class, and the grade is weighted. I actually convinced my mom to call the office, lie to the people in the office, and let me go home. It was actually really cool since I was able to go to Pizza Chalet for the ever famous lunch buffet. For those of you who may not have had the privledge of going there for the lunch buffet, I highly recomend it. It is way worth the 7 bucks, and if you have a T-Bird card then it is only half the price if you are with somebody else, since it is buy one, get the other free. So the buffet was well worth bailing out on my AP class. I will probably do it again sometime soon.
Other then ditching school, we got our senior t-shirts this week. They are seriously awesome, and they were free. I would have gotten them for free anyways, since after all, I am in student council this year. Not that I'm trying to brag about it or anything. Na but seriously, Student Council is hard. Joel and I have to do all the manual labor, which involves moving all the heavy stuff like the stages, sound system, JBL's, and all that fun stuff. It is well worth it though since I do get free stuff, and on top of that, get to go riding around in the golf cart quite a bit. We like to call that "Joel-riding". The only bad thing is when stupid people get hurt on the golf cart and then blame it on us. We won't get into much detail about that though.
Anywho, onto my so-called love life. I think that I have actually found a girl who, if I wanted to have a girlfriend at this moment in my high school career, try and go after. She would probably turn me down though since I am tall and ugly, but it would be pretty fun. Also, today, I was wearing a really cool beanie that I found in my brothers closet, and I walked into a class with a bunch of Sophmores, and they started laughing at me. I don't care though since my head was really warm, while they were probably freezing. Stupid Sophmores.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?